Monday, August 23, 2010

Angels

It's a BOY!!!

We are so excited for this little guy! Baby Jack Jack!!

This is how I told Nate...
(this is a song from one of Nate's favorite Jack Johnson songs, "Angel")

This is how we told the family...

At Haven's birthday party, the Big Sister shirt was the last present she opened :)

We could not be more excited! We've been pretty quiet because I had a lot of issues after I had Haven. I didn't know if I was 'broken'. We just didn't know if I had healed. My Dr does such a good job at reassuring me every appointment that everything is ok. I get an ultrasound every appointment and he does a thorough check just to make sure we're good. He saved my life after Haven. I think I'll keep him :) The due date is February 5th, but my Dr is already planning at least a week early. All my babies have to be c-sections. But I like having it planned. I'm juggling work, school, and clinical hours so I'm sure we'll have a better idea of when baby Jack Jack will come depending on my schedules. With all of that, I need it planned :)

I feel so blessed. With my scare after I had Haven, my Dr was taking me back into surgery and told me that if I didn't stop bleeding, he'd have to take my uterus. There was that moment that Nate and I had to be ok with having only one child. Then not knowing if I was even healed enough... I just feel so blessed. I'm still pretty nervous. I feel like I keep waiting for something to happen, but we're happy and healthy! I feel so blessed that the Lord trusts me enough to keep these little Angels and raise them.

13 comments:

  1. Sooo happy for you! What a neat way to tell your family! And baby Jack Jack.... you already have a name picked out!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations Monique!! I am so happy that you have another one on the way and that all is going so well! Happy happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY!! I know mama nam is SUPER DUPER excited!! Can't wait to see the little guy (?) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm following it for sure!! But I am so happy for you guys!! I knew it was a boy! Little Jack is so loved all ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it was a boy! Told you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy for you guys!! So glad that this pregnancy is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering when you would have another adorable baby! I'm so happy to hear you are already preggers, and with a boy! Congratulations, Monique! I am so unbelievably happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I'm super excited for you guys. It's crazy how something that everyone thinks is supposed to be so simple (having children, getting pregnant)...after all that's what we came here for right? But yet it can be such a struggle for some of us. And stressful at that. I'm glad things are going well and I hope they continue to do so for you guys, your such a good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. maury's face is amazing.. i can hear her saying like, "oh its about time!" hahah
    Im so excited for you guy:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. A boy! Congrats! We can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I happened to stumble across your blog, I'm so glad! Yeah for babies!!!! Congratulations! I have never had a little girl, but we sure do have fun with the boys lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I'm so excited for you guys!!! Let me know if you need me to do anything or help out in any way. I love you guys and hope all is well. I also can't believe how big Haven is getting her cake and everything is so stinking cute. Tell everyone I say hi and I love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't be happier for you! I am sure that he will be a beautiful baby! He is one lucky baby to get to come to such a loving and caring family! I wish you the best with the remainder of your pregnancy and look forward to hear of his arrival in Feb!

    ReplyDelete