Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Sweetheart

Happy Birthday to the best daddy....
Happy Birthday to the best husband....
Happy Birthday to the
best man anyone could ever dream of!
He loves me
He supports me
He defends me
He honors me
He respects me
He uplifts me

I love him
for never being afraid to do what's right,
for being a hard worker (usually the BEST worker),
for putting his family first,
for understanding what I mean and
not always what I say,
for loving my family,
when he starts his cute laugh,
when I am the one that makes him laugh,
for being a righteous priesthood holder so
our children can have that example,
for loving me with all my faults.

I am one blessed girl to spend eternity with this man.

6 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! What a sweet post. I love that wedding picture. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic birthday post. You both are lucky, you both are so great! I was remembering Nate's birthday last year with the party and the skits, we are so happy we found you guys down here-- Happy (late) Birthday Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nate! I love all those adorable pictures of him with Haven, and with you. Hope you did something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique- I love your blog it's way cute!! Haven is too die for:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is late - I did give him some birthday wishes on Facebook - but I just have to say that your cute hubby is awesome! He's my favorite pirate! :o)

    ReplyDelete