Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FABULOUS Parent Resouce Books

A friend of mine that I work with told me about these books. She said that she couldn't survive without them while figuring out her baby. These books are INCREDIBLE! They are not a "read cover to cover" book (because then I wouldn't have them), they are more of a resource book. You look up topics that you are interested in and they have so much information and good tips on how to raise your child.

To be honest, I only have this Toddler 411 book but if the toddler book is amazing, I assume that the baby 411 is too! From a Speech and Behavior point of view, the toddler book is spot on! I believe that the books are written by pediatricians, good pediatricians! The information is perfectly written as of tips and benchmarks that your child should be accomplishing with his/her speech. They are things that I tell my parents at work and I wish that they would read this book.

So, I recommend these books!

2 comments:

  1. I should check these books out! I love your blog. Haven is DARLING! Love the wedding photos too. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to these days! We have a blog too...just like everybody else. If you want to check it out it's www.niellundfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information with us !

    I believe It is always wise referring to a reading guide before choosing a good book for your kid.

    ReplyDelete