Monday, July 27, 2009

Trailer Park Gramma??

So, my mom is touring the country with Sam in an RV. This has been her dream for forever! She is so funny. She came here in the RV and stayed at the Pony Express RV park that's right by Foxboro, just over the freeway. She's been here for a week and just left today. It's been SO MUCH FUN to be able to see her every day. I haven't spent this much time with her since I lived with her in high school! I have loved every minute and wish she would just live closer.

So every day, Haven and I would drive over there to see her or to pick her up to go shopping. It didn't take long for Haven to understand where we were going. She would say, "Gramma!" every time we pulled up. So now, every time we pull into a trailer park, Haven is gonna say, "Gramma!" Oh great....

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should suggest that to my mom and that would keep me from playing host once a month to a homesick gramma all summer! great idea:)
    feel free to stop by our blog
    smushedgoldfishinthecracksoflife.blogspot.com
    Heidi and the rest of the Walsh people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so glad you joined the blogging world (not that I am much of a blogger), but I love to see the DARLING picture of Haven and here what is going on with you guys. I LOVE the pictures that Tracy took for you, she is really talented. However, it doesn't hurt that your entire family is super photogenic. Hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. I'm glad you got to see her so much while she was here.

    ReplyDelete