Friday, May 27, 2011

Jack Jack Attack

My sweet little boy

Oh those dimples!

Blue eyes



I love his bedding!!
Oh he's a boy alright! Loves his food....
Sweet big sister
Almost as if he's only ever eaten with a spoon
I hold this little man in my arms and say... "I promise  I'm your mommy!" He may not look like my side of the family... at all.... but he IS mine :)

4 months, Jack can:
-Eat everything in sight like a champ! Fruits, Veggies, everything!
-Spot you from anywhere in the room and watch you intently
-Loves movement, colors, people
-Sleep from 10:30pm-8:30am. Yup, straight! Occasionally wakes up around 5am, but just needs his binkie, then crashes again.
-Smiles and Smiles and Smiles
-ADORES his sister (seriously, I think they love each other more than their parents love them... almost)
-Loves to stand
-Loves everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment