Friday, May 27, 2011

What a blessing

We blessed Jack on February 27th.
What a perfect day with the people we love.



 I really wanted a boy first :) I wanted a boy first because I wanted him to be the head of his siblings. To watch over them and protect them. To be an example to them. When we had Haven, something very special happened during her blessing day. As I watch her be held by all those men and priesthood holders in her life, I no longer wished I had a boy first. Haven didn't need an older brother to protect her, watch over her. She had all those men in her life that would do anything for her. She can call on them any time she needs. 
That same overwhelming feeling came again during Jack's blessing. My dear children are so blessed to have such a support group in their lives. Grandpa's, Uncle's, and a sweet daddy to be an example of strength and righteousness. Not only those priesthood holders, but Grandma's, Aunt's, and friends that are like family. This was a perfect day with loved ones. 
♥ What a blessing ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment